- Links from the Independent Assessment article;
- To read or listen to a summary from the BCA Inform event on this subject visit https://www.bca.org.au/bca-inform/ndia-independent-assessments/
- Listing of the Independent Assessment Panel https://www.ndis.gov.au/news/6118-independent-assessment-panel-announced
- Further information on the Eye to the Future of Employment Project Contact: Naomi Barber, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Eye to the Future website: www.eyetothefuture.com.au
- Growing Up Disabled in Australia is available in audio book from: wavesound.com.au, www.audible.com.au and more.
- To find out more about BCA’s next steps with Audio Description, visit http://www.bca.org.au/adontv/. Recorded information regarding scheduled programs containing AD are available via BCA’s telephone system which can be accessed by calling us on 1800 033 660.
- National Women’s Branch (including Womentalks)
Contact: Janene Sadhu
- National Women’s Branch (Aspirations Magazine)
Contact: Carmel Jolley
- National Policy Council
Contact: Helen Freris
- NSW/ACT State Division
Contact: Graeme Innes
- NDIS / NDIA: Phone: 1800 800 110
- My Aged Care Contact Centre
Phone: 1800 200 422
- Information about co-payments for Home Care Packages
To find out how much you might be required to contribute, contact the Department of Fees and Charges within the Department of Human Services (Centrelink) on 1800 227 475.