There are many services available in Australia for people who are blind or vision impaired. Navigating the maze of services to find what you need, as well as being aware of the benefits you are entitled to, can be a complex and frustrating process.
Blind Citizen’s Australia’s comprehensive toolkits are here to help!
We have produced a toolkit for each Australian State and Territory, containing all the information you need about the services, benefits and entitlements available to you no matter where you live, and those which apply to each specific state.
You can obtain a copy of the toolkit in your preferred format by contacting us on 1800 033 660. You can also access or download a copy for your state using the links below.
Knowledge is power, and we seek to empower all Australians who are blind or vision impaired by making these toolkits available. The world of services and benefits, explained in easy to read language, is now at your fingertips.
- Australian Capital Territory toolkit (Word doc)
- New South Wales toolkit (Word doc)
- Victoria toolkit (Word doc)
- Northern Territory toolkit (Word doc)
- Queensland toolkit (Word doc)
- South Australia toolkit (Word doc)
- Tasmania toolkit (Word doc)
- Western Australia toolkit (Word doc)
Watch this space as we continue to update Toolkits for each State and Territory.