- South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment South Pacific Educators in Vision Impairment (SPEVI) Inc acts as the professional body in matters pertaining to the education and support of children and young people who are blind or have low vision within the South Pacific region.
- The Association of Research Libraries This site includes resources and promising practices, as well as the background for ARL’s accessibility initiative.
- We Connect Now This website was developed to connect and integrate college students with disabilities as a virtual community with a voice on important issues with particular emphasis on college students and access to higher education and employment.
- An Eye to the Future – BCA’s economic participation project designed to provide information and opportunities for job seekers and employers.
- Jobs List – An ever-growing list of jobs that blind or vision impaired people have held or currently hold. You can contribute to this list by completing the form below the list of jobs.
- annecto – Disability Employment Service provider
- Vision Australia – Disability Employment Service provider
- Employment Advocacy – Blind Citizens Australia’s list of fact sheets that challenge assumptions about what people who are blind or vision impaired are capable of in employment settings, bust myths, provide guidance on legal blindness and more.