We regularly seek input from the blind and vision impaired community on a variety of topics. The information you provide directly informs our policies, position statements and submissions to government and non-government inquiries.
We are currently seeking your input on:
- Education Experiences survey: BCA is currently creating a submission in response to the Review of Standards of Disability Education 2005. To share your experiences, particularly if you are currently studying, have recently been studying, or if you are working in education, please complete the survey here.
- Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability: please visit this page for specific information on how to contribute.
You can provide your feedback by:
- Completing the electronic form below
- Emailing your feedback to email@example.com
- Calling 1800 033 660 and speaking directly to a staff member (press 0) or, recording your feedback via our phone system (press 2).