Next event: Wednesday 27th July
- Session 1: 2:00pm AEST
- Session 2: 7:30pm AEST
What is BCA Welcome?
BCA Welcome events are held three times per year to give new members a deeper understanding of the work that BCA does and the resources that are available to them as BCA members.
What will BCA Welcome cover?
Hosted by various BCA staff and members in leadership positions, the session will cover:
- BCA’s history
- BCA’s policy, advocacy and campaign work
- BCA member resources
- BCA’s recent and upcoming projects
- BCA publications
- How to get further involved with BCA
Following a presentation there will be some time for questions and discussion.
How can I attend the next BCA Welcome?
The next BCA Welcome will be offered at two different times on Wednesday 27th July as an online Zoom meeting.
Members are welcome to attend the afternoon session (2:00pm – 3:30pm) or the evening session (7:30pm – 9pm), AEDT.
The information presented at both events will be identical, however questions and discussion may vary.
You can join the Zoom meeting with the below links:
- Join via Zoom Weblink
- Join via One Touch on a smart phone
- To join via a landline telephone, dial 03 7018 2005, then enter the Meeting ID: 827 0285 8613
- The passcode for this meeting is: 472589
If you require captioning or have any other access requirements, please contact us as soon as possible on 1800 033 660.