How to apply
Applications for the ELP must be submitted via the Jotform application link that will be posted on this page when applications open on Monday, 30 May 2022 at 10:00am AEST. Applications must be submitted via Jotform no later than 11:59PM AEST on Wednesday, 22 June 2022.
In your application you must:
- answer all application questions;
- include contact details of two referees;
- and include a copy of your CV in Word or text format.
All applicants must be BCA members. You can sign up here.
If you need help to complete this form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1800 033 660.
Executive Leadership Program fee: $4500
Deposit of $2000 will be due 18 July 2022, with final payment of $2500 due 7 November 2022.
Program costs may be covered by individuals or by sponsoring organisations. A limited number of scholarships will be available.
Terms and conditions
BCA reserves the right to verify the information in your application, and to rescind any offers if misrepresentations or omissions are found.
All applicants will be notified of the outcome of your applications in writing by Friday, 8 July 2022.
Successful applicants will be expected to:
- Commit to all the requirements of ELP participation. Successful applicants will be required to sign agreements outlining our expectations in terms of attendance, participation, behaviour (code of conduct) and confidentiality.
- Work with BCA to identify potential ongoing opportunities to partner with BCA and extend the applicants learning experience and development. This may include taking on a Board, leadership or advisory role, or actively participating in BCA’s work on a local or national level.
- Ensure that program fees are paid by the dates noted