Who can apply
We welcome applications from new or long-term BCA Members who:
- Have demonstrated leadership experience (paid or voluntary); and
- Are blind or vision impaired.
People with multiple impairments, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, and First Nations people are particularly encouraged to apply.
You can become a member by signing up here.
Selection process and criteria
Applications will be assessed by the ELP selection panel against the following criteria:
- Previous leadership experience.
- Existing leadership skills and attributes.
- Demonstrated commitment to and interest in the blind and vision impaired community.
- Visionary and strategic thinking.
- Willingness to share skills and knowledge.