Who can apply
We welcome applications from new or long-term BCA Members who:
- Have demonstrated leadership experience (paid or voluntary); and
- Are blind or vision impaired.
People with multiple impairments, people from diverse cultural backgrounds, and First Nations people are particularly encouraged to apply.
Selection process and criteria
Applications will be assessed by the ELP selection panel against the following criteria:
- Previous leadership experience.
- Existing leadership skills and attributes.
- Demonstrated commitment to and interest in the blind and vision impaired community.
- Visionary and strategic thinking.
- Willingness to share skills and knowledge.