BCA Inform – May
Tuesday 3rd May 7:15pm – 9:00pm AEST
With the federal election just around the corner, the Policy and Advocacy Team would like to share with our members the BCA Pre-Election Platform.
This session is also a chance to revisit accessible voting options.
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with zoom dial in details. If you require any further information or assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call BCA on 1800 033 660.
What is BCA Inform?
BCA Inform is a BCA-hosted monthly round table event that shares the work the organisation has been involved in and the work of other stakeholders that directly relates to people who are blind or vision impaired.
How can I attend BCA Inform?
Anyone with an interest in the work of BCA is invited to attend via Zoom. The event links will be provided upon registration. You can join via computer, tablet, smartphone, or landline telephone.
Register online via this link or call BCA on 1800 033 660 to register over the phone.
Notice of Event Recording
Please note that in the interest of accessibility, all BCA online events are recorded and made available to the public via the BCA website and the completion of your registration provides consent for this recording.
If you would rather not have your contributions to the session recorded, you may submit your questions or contributions to BCA staff by calling 1800 033 660 or emailing email@example.com at least 24hrs prior to the event, or you may access the recording rather than attending the live event.
- May 2022: Federal Election
- April 2022: Employment
- March 2022: Education
- February 2022: NDIS Participant Portal and “My NDIS” Mobile App
- October 2021: Standing for Election
- September 2021 Recommendations Session
- August 2021: Projects, Policy and Future Prospects
- July 2021: Wayfinding – let the adventures begin, again!
- May 2021: Taxi and Rideshare Transportation
- April 2021: BCA’s Service Charter
- March 2021: BCA’s International Engagement
- February 2021: The Year to Come: An Overview of BCA’s 2021 Project-based Opportunities for Member Engagement
- December 2020: The Year That Was – A panel discussion on BCA’s 2020